Thursday, August 4, 2011

Recap List

So I went from having nothing to recap to too many things to recap. Okay, that's false since I did have two things I had to finish up. Anyway...

I"ll write the last I Need Romance recap over the weekend.
Heartstrings... well, if the second episode is subbed this evening, I'll watch both and write thoughts by Friday. This one will be easier since it won't be an actual recap.
Zenkai Girl. I'll do a four episode summary then recaps after that. So hopefully I can finish that today. I'm going to have to do it from memory but it's all good. I freaking love it.
Protect the Boss. I wanted this to replace City Hunter but I don't think I'll even have time to watch it before Sunday but hey, it's not a race. I can do recaps, highlights or nothing depending on how I like it.

4 comments:

Angelica said...

Take your time ...

I probably should start stepping up to the plate and do a recap ... Heh.

Enagwolo said...

I think I am all recapped out. Won't touch Protect the boss.

hahaa... the more the merrier. If you wanna recap, go ahead! You always have an interesting viewpoint so it'll be great to see a recap or review from you.

Angelica said...

I don't know how you guys can find the time do it? You and Leila have great time management skills.

Enagwolo said...

lol... when there's a will, there's a way :D

Do you want to do the finale comments for Heartstrings? You can get your feet wet with that one.