Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Adjustment Bureau

It was an interesting premise but why was it also a romance? I wish the ''plan" that he was trying his best not to follow wasn't about some damn romance!

Maybe I'm just having a bad day and hate romance today but Emily Blunt really did have some witty lines that had me laughing out loud. Her chemistry with Matt Damon was great but I really hate how in these movies people meet once and fall in love (and never forget the person) like give me a break. 

It was very well shot, original, funny and sweet but as I mentioned, I really wish it wasn't a freaking romance because it really wasn't well developed even though their conversations were funny. But I guess this wasn't really about two people falling in love but the natural chemistry one feels with someone. So they didn't have to get to know each other but instead their instincts clued them to who the other person was... as in, that person is "the one." The usual Hollywood baloney. Okay, I think I'm in a bad mood. 

All in all, it's worth a watch. Maybe I give this a 7.

No comments: