Monday, September 3, 2007

Since I'm obsessed...

... and not going to bed yet, some of my British faves from the current decade.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Murder on the dance floor.


S Club 7 - Two in a Million. Is it shameful to admit to formerly being a faithful viewer of their T.V show on ABC Family? :(


Blue - If You Come Back. So, okay, I was totally crushing on the Duncan guy but that has nothing to do with my appreciation of their music... even if they totally destroyed Next's Too Close. But since Karma is a bitch, Bollywood got them back with their One Love remix... okay, I'm lying. The Bollywood version of One Love for the movie Rakht wasn't bad. I actually like it.


Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One


Craig David - Rendezvous. Okay, I don't want to talk about it but I was a total Craig David fangirl in the early 00s.

No comments: