Sunday, September 2, 2007

The definition of good love...

... according to Bobby Valentino. These are some choice lyrics from Soon As I Get Home off the Special Occasion album.

I'll buy your clothes
I'll cook your dinner too
Yeah, soon as I get home from work

I'll pay your rent
Your faithful lover
Oh baby, soon as I get home, soon as I get home from work

Your the kind of woman that needs a man with lots of cash
With a stack of major credit cards and with me, you don't have to ask


Girl I'll treat you right and I'll never lie
For all that it's worth
I'll give good love



Hmm... he'll buy my clothes, cook my meals, pay my bills, give me loads of money AND screw me right? He'll even be faithful, give me tender loving care, not flirt blah blah blah. Hmm... and what do I have to do in return? Just be with him. Something doesn't seem right. Yeah, I know... HE'S A BIG FAT LIAR!


Here's the song on youtube.


Hmm... apparently, it's a cover of a Babyface song. Here's his version.


My favorite Soon As I Get Home is by Faith Evans. I really loved chubby Faith. Seems her talent disappeared with her weight.

No comments: