Monday, June 4, 2007

I'm about to go to bed...

... and I really feel like saying sayonara to writing. All I've spent my day doing is examining why the hell I bother to write. Why I waste all that time and energy doing this. What's the pay off? And why do I suck? :( Jeez. I think it's time for me to just quit. I think I'll feel better...

It's funny how I've been writing for a while but have never been as discouraged as I've been this past year. *sigh* I should have just stopped at writing my The O.C. fanfic and the few things I did for NE. At worst, I should have stopped at Finding A Bridge. Wrong Foot First was a huge ass mistake. I never should have written it. I wish I could take it back and delete it from existence but I'm trying not to be my usual self by doing something drastic. I'll try to sleep on it for a week. If I don't feel better, it's chop, chop, chop time!

No comments: