Sunday, June 3, 2007

ARGH!

I feel like starting a new story now and I've already written my outline and worked out the kinks. I guess I'm really just discouraged now. Maybe because I'm not looking forward to all that writing and also to spending all that time writing then seeing it tank and sink after I've finished it. :( Plus for some reason, I feel like there's something really unappealing about my writing. blech.

Maybe I should spend this 'funk' taking a serious look at publishing. A 'life coach' came to work and spoke to us about time management and I guess from her talk, I feel I really need to get off my butt and try to make things happen.

Hopefully the planets will align and something good will happen. *crosses fingers*

EDIT:
I just re-read what I wrote. I think my writing is unappealing but I want to go ahead and look into publishing? WTF? I need my head examined... lol, I think it's just the funk talking. I'll be better in a week or two... I hope. Or maybe I'll finally get my head out of the sand and be realistic about my ability. lol. Whatever, men.

No comments: