Sunday, January 9, 2011

Is this proof I should be a kdrama writer?

So sometime after watching episode 8 (Dec 9), I made this comment on soompi:
Or  if they really want to get the melodrama in here, since some were being  morbid, as Ra Im lies in bed, hours from death, Joo Won will go to  weather.com and look for the closest city with forecasted thunder and  lightning. Then fly over there and just before Ra Im's body is about to  give up on her, she switches with Joo Won and then he'd have made the  ultimate sacrifice for the one he loves.
And that seems to be happening. LMAO. I was being tongue-in-cheek and over the top but looks like the writer seriously wrote something along those lines.

But of course, they will still have a happy ending.

2 comments:

XiaoYuEr said...

OMG U totally can be the next generation of Hong Sisters!! Can I star in your debut drama...after I get some serious plastic surgery? =p

Enagwolo said...

lol. It's a deal! And I'm sure you don't need surgery :D