Thursday, March 15, 2007

Another one... Usher's bedtime "live"

Some retard flagged it on youtube. Some people are truly deranged.



I love this song. I love Usher (well, I loved him). Too bad there's no video and this clip drags on forever. Could you start singing the damn song already! JEEZ

Craving your body all through the night
Feels like I'm going through withdrawals
I wanna hold you, I want you inside these arms
I'm dying to taste you I can't deny
I can't get it out of my mind
Please let me hold you, cos I need your loving tonight.

Whenever I'm near you, my love just comes down
Whenever I see you, I just want you around
Cos I wanna feel you, all through the day and the night
Whenever I'm near you it feels like bedtime...

Oh, I love this verse... I can't believe I'm typing this all up hahaha!

Constantly thinking of things to do, places where we can make love
I wanna freak you, I'll freak you wherever you want
Placing my kisses all over you
Caressing you so nice and slow
Oh how I want you
Girl, there's something I want you to know... yeah, I know it baby!

No comments: