Monday, September 19, 2011

Zenkai Girl Episode 11

Pitaro's so cute
I'm just skimming but it looks like in the end, everything I didn't want to happen is happening - Shindo let her go, she proposes to Shota and then after she proposes, he gets manly and says that it's a man's job to propose. Oh really? Then he proposes. My Japanese is beyond sketchy so I could be getting it wrong but it looks that way. Then she accepts with a handshake. LOL
It does irk me a little that people rarely date in dramas. It took you guys 11 episodes to finally confess your feelings and the next step is marriage? Just because you like someone doesn't mean they would work as a life partner but I suppose I am using too much real world logic here. But at least they didn't give us a crappy kiss.

Anyway, the Chinese subbed video can be found here.
EDIT:
Subs have been released. She's FAST!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, one more drama down....I look forward to seeing the ending.

Thanks for bringing this one to the forefront.

msk

KINGRPG said...

I like this drama and their performances, Thank for share! sugoi!!!