Thursday, April 21, 2011

Of course I love Kang again...

... now that he's like so freaking adorable. He's so happy to have is love by his side. LOL. Now we just need Ji Hyun to fall for him too. Yeah, she's getting jealous and stuff but we need more.

And the actor is doing a good job. His demeanor when he thought she was Yi Kyung and now that he knows she's Ji Hyun really differs. And it's like he's back to his high school personality. Well done.

My feminist mind makes me think that I shouldn't have appreciated him snatching that phone out of her hand but can I just say that I kinda love it? LOL. Yeah, he's so not letting Min Ho anywhere near her. 

Now it's time for him to help her get those tears. BUT HOW? I guess I will find out soon enough.















Although it's kinda hard for me to believe that such deep and strong feelings are based on a few months of being in school together like 10 years earlier but hey, when you find your love, you find him or her, right? At least according to Kdrama. Cute story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xDD I'm not to here yet, but I love Kang! He's such a great character!