Monday, November 28, 2011

Revenge "Love Triangle"

I am quite easy when it comes to American shows and their couples. More often than not, I just go with the flow. Well, when it comes to Revenge, it's a different story because I like neither pairing.

Emily/Daniel
Well, he's just part of her plan and he seems to be very stupid especially as how easy it is for Tyler to manipulate him. I can't invest any emotions in this relationship when it's not even real.
Emily/Jack
Even though he's cute, he's one creepy dude. Who carries a torch for some chick he met when he was 8 and hasn't seen since? Then now he feels this "connection" with Emily and we are supposed to believe it's cosmic or whatever because they are soulmates or something? Give me a break! And worse, I am not feeling the chemistry the show is trying to push on me. Sorry guys, but it's not working.
The only pairing I like is Emily/Nolan
He's most likely gay and she treats him like a necessary evil yet I find their scenes way more interesting than those with the other two. If we can't get romance, I hope we get a nice friendship.
And lastly, the Real Emily/Jack. I haven't seen the last episode yet but I hear that she might be hooking up with Jack as Amanda. Well, I hope they fall in love for real (and he's an idiot for liking her just because he thinks she's Amanda) and have loads of babies!

Source: Google images

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I want Nolan to go with Emily/Amanda when she leaves the Hamptons. He's the only one I want to see go with her from season one other than her mentors.

Nolan's her IT guy that can hack into anyone's system.

Enagwolo said...

Yeah, he's scary with his IT skills. I don't know what he's doing with Tyler but I hope he doesn't get screwed by him. Figuratively, anyway.

Anonymous said...

No, Tyler has to be taken down next season (I hope) when we find out who killed Daniel....

I think Nolan loves Amanda like a lil sis and considers her family so I really want to see her feelings for him change. Her attitude toward him is a bit callous when he is doing everything he can to help her....

Poor Nolan.

Enagwolo said...

I agree. I think Nolan cares for her because he cared about her dad. In the premiere when she saw him at her engagement party, she treated him the way she always treats him so I don't think her attitude to him will be changing anytime soon. But I'll be glad if they show her shell softening a bit.

They are saying that the murder at the engagement party will be solved in episode 15. There are even some speculations that it might not even be Daniel who's dead but we'll see.

Anonymous said...

What!!!!

His mother called his name and held him?????

I want to move away from the Hamptons as that place does not have enough tension to hold new episodes after the Daniel murder mystery is solved and her revenge is exacted on these ppl.

msk

Enagwolo said...

They didn't show his face so some people are expecting a twist. Maybe if they turn the body around it might be someone else.

Some people think it might be Tyler.

Anonymous said...

I have not re-watched any episodes but I think they do not have enough material to have her stay in one place.

Daniel is one of my favs but the writers need to move her past this "personal" revenge on to others in order to keep the drama fresh. If anything, Tyler shot Daniel because he found out about his malevolent activities and was about to expose his evil ass....

msk