Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So I pledged to do something writing-related everyday...

Well, if surfing the net counts then yeah, I succeeded.

I am still updating my two stories weekly but I haven't done much editing.

I think I got scared because Femi's Diary is so much work.

Bleh.

I'll try to edit again tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I am still thinking about nanowrimo. I came up with a YA novel called "Today." But shouldn't I at least work on editing my completed drafts and finishing my current stories before starting something new? :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Enagwolo.. or Clockwatcher....

In my mind.... you are more Clockwatcher^^ as I knew you first time from Soompi (sequeel of My Name is Kim Sam Soon). That's the 1st time I admired ur writing. Actually I always read and followed ur other stories at Soompie but lazy me to drop lines and sometimes just feel I'm already late to response something or don't know what's need to comment coz I'm already satisfied with ur story....anyway recently I tried to open ur story 'Consequences' & 'Honeymoon' but I can't open it and need to ask for invitation from you. I don't know whether I'm still able to read ur continuation stories as I never drop any lines commenting it but I just want u to know that I admired ur writing from the 1st time, as always.

Sorry if the note/comment is not properly placed as I didn't know where to put.

from me - kait-
(hope u still remember me^^)

Enagwolo said...

Hahaha... hiya Kait. Just send me your email address and I'll invite you to read the blogs.

Anonymous said...

silly me^^.... forget to write my email add.
emkk2003@yahoo.com. thanks!

Yes, u could come up with the new one while finishing the current stories (am I look too greedy?:)). Editing...mmhh... no need anymore, I think your vocab & grammar is perfect...at least for me (as english is not my first language).

Enagwolo said...

I've invited you :)